Career related decision making can be difficult. Our professional career practitioners can help you make the right ones. If you’re unhappy with your current work situation and feel you need support making a change our career coaching program might be what you need. Whether you are facing redundancy, feeling dissatisfed with your current role or you are overwhelmed with work and family responsibilities we can help. Our career coaching programs are tailored to support you in developing meaningful goals, building pathways, and taking action towards a brighter future.
At CareerBlox we combine up-to-date career develoment and positive psychology research to provide a best-practice, evidence based coaching approach. We believe that our customers are the most important part of our business and will go above and beyond to ensure your needs are met.
People who participate in evidence-based career coaching are two and a half times more likely to get the job they apply for.
Our Coaching Approach
Appreciative coaching is a strength-focussed model for creating positive change. Using this model our coaching sessions will focus on what you want to grow and build upon rather than what is going wrong. Evidence consistently shows that people who understand and use their strengths are happier, more productive and more engaged. Using the VIA Strengths Assessment, we will help you build a clear understanding of your strengths, and how you can use them to get happier at work. We’ll help you define what career success looks like for you and work with you to turn your career goals into a reality.
Career Coaching | 4 x 1 Hour Sessions | $900
What you’ll get:
- Four one-hour face-to-face sessions with a dedicated career professional.
- A detailed change plan tailored to your individual career needs.
- A clearly defined goal that will become the focus for coaching sessions.
- Clearly defined pathways towards your goal.
- A VIA strengths assessment.
Like to find out more?
Terms & Conditions
- 4 x 1 hour coaching sessions.
- Clients will be required to do some “homework” between sessions to ensure we get the most out of the program.
- Once you have purchased your coaching program you will be contacted via email within 24 hours to book a time for your first coaching session.
- The four coaching sessions are booked weekly over a total four-week period (feel free to talk to us about options if this timing doesn’t work).
- When booking your career coaching program, you will be billed $500 up front to cover the first two sessions.
- On completion of the first two sessions, if you are happy with your progress and would like to complete the program you will be required to pay the $400 balance prior to booking further sessions.
- Unfortunately, due to the time involved in coaching sessions, we don’t offer refunds (except where required by Australian Competition and Consumer Commission law).
- We pride ourselves on our ability to meet our clients needs and will do everything we can to ensure you are happy with the coaching service you receive.