Are you feeling stuck in a job you don’t enjoy?
With only one in five people claiming to truly enjoy what they do every day, many of us are stuck in jobs that make us unhappy. Financial responsibilities, low confidence, and lack of education are some of the reasons we stay. Sometimes, however, it’s because we can’t figure out what we need to change. Our career coaching programs are tailored to help you figure out what positive changes you can make to improve your career wellbeing. Using an appreciative inquiry model, we’ll dig deep to understand you and your story. We’ll work with you to develop goals and pathways for change and create habits for ongoing success.
People who participate in evidence-based career coaching are two and a half times more likely to get the job they apply for.
Appreciative coaching is a strength focussed model for creating positive change. Using this model, our career coaching will focus on the bright moments in your life and your career. We’ll consider what you want to grow and build upon rather than what is going wrong. Using the VIA Strengths Assessment, we will build a clear understanding of what your strengths are, and how they can help you get happier at work. We’ll define what career success looks like for you and how you can turn your vision into a reality.
Career Coaching | 5 x 1 Hour Zoom Sessions | $1200
What you’ll get:
- Session 1: We’ll take the time to listen to your story making sure that we fully understand what you hope to get out of your career coaching sessions and what positive change you hope to make in your career.
- Session 2: We’ll focus on better understanding your strengths motivations, values and skills. We’ll build a picture of who you are at your best and will begin to consider the possibilities for future career options.
- Session 3: We’ll start playing with possibilities for future career options. We’ll brainstorm potential career options and start refining these options using the latest labour market and career information.
- Session 4: We’ll work together to identify the pathways that will start to move you towards your career goals. We’ll consider any obstacles that may be encountered and available support networks that can help you move from where you are now to where you want to be.
- Session 5: In this final session we’ll review your career goals and the progress you have made towards implementing your pathways. We will consider any obstacles you may have encountered and work together to develop strategies to overcome them
Like to find out more?
Terms & Conditions
- 5 x 1 hour coaching sessions.
- Clients will be required to do some “homework” between sessions to ensure we get the most out of the program.
- Once you have purchased your coaching program you will be contacted via email within 24 hours to book a time for your first coaching session.
- The first four coaching sessions are booked weekly over a total four-week period (feel free to talk to us about options if this timing doesn’t work).
- The final coaching session will be booked approximately one month after session four to allow time for progress prior to review.
- When booking your career coaching program, you will be billed $400 up front to cover the first two sessions.
- On completion of the first two sessions, if you are happy with your progress and would like to complete the program you will be required to pay the $800 balance prior to booking further sessions.
- Unfortunately, due to the time involved in coaching sessions, we don’t offer refunds (except where required by Australian Competition and Consumer Commission law).
- We pride ourselves on our ability to meet our clients needs and will do everything we can to ensure you are happy with the coaching service you receive.