Career counselling is a process that can help you understand yourself and the world of work in order to make better career, educational, and life decisions. If you’re unsure about where your career is headed our career counselling sessions may be what you need. At CareerBlox we use a strengths-based approach with the aim of promoting self-awareness, confidence and personal growth. We combine eviedence-based career advice with positive psychology to help our clients find career success.
Our career counselling sessions may be useful for:
- Senior students looking for help choosing careers, courses and subjects
- University graduates who are looking for career guidance
- Parents considering a return to work
- People considering a career change
- People who are unhappy in their jobs but unsure how to make a change
People who participate in strengths-based career counselling have increased career confidence
Career Counselling | $295
What you’ll get:
- A one-and-a-half hour one-on-one session with a qualified career practioner
- StrengthsProfile report with careers guide
Like to find out more?
Terms & Conditions
What you will need to provide
Prior to the session you will need to complete the StrengthsProfile assessment. If you have an existing resume we would also ask for you to send that through.
- A one-and-a-half hour face-to-face career counselling session
- A tailored StrengthsProfile Report with Careers Guide
Once you have purchased your career counselling session you will be contacted within 24 hours to book a time.
All sessions must be paid for in advance. You can pay via the website or over the phone.
- We pride ourselves on our ability to meet our clients needs and will do everything we can to ensure your are happy with the service you are paying for.
- Unfortunately we don’t offer refunds (except where required by Australian Competition and Consumer law).