Communicate Your Unique Value
If you’re applying for jobs but you’re not getting the interviews you want, our resume service might help. In today’s competitive work environment, hiring managers don’t want to see cookie-cutter information. They want your resume to show who you really are, what you’ve achieved, and how you can add value to their organisation. We create modern, professional resumes that are written for applicant tracking systems. Our service is designed to ensure your resume effectively communicates your unique value to potential employers. We will create a resume that:
- Reflects your unique value so you can create a strong personal brand statement
- Effectively communicates your key achievements and transferable skills
- Highlights your experience in a way that demonstrates value to potential employers
- Is ATS friendly
- Is written using a modern, professional format
- Increases confidence and creates a strong foundation for interview preparation:
A Winning Cover Letter
A great cover letter will confidently articulate who you are, what you’ve achieved and why you are a great fit for the company you are applying to. As part of our resume service we will prepare a winning cover letter, tailored for the job you are applying for.
Resume Coaching for Future Success
Tailoring your resume is crucial when applying for jobs in a competitive market. If you’re not tailoring your resume to specifically suit the role you’re applying for, you could be limiting your chances of winning your dream job. At CareerBlox, giving our clients the skills to manage their own career wellbeing is an essential part of our service offering. As well as preparing a professionally written, modern resume tailored for the job you are applying for, our service includes an hour of resume coaching to ensure you have the skills to tailor your resume for future job applications.
A recruiter will spend an average of 6 seconds reading your resume before making a decision.
Resume| Cover Letter | Coaching | $495
What you’ll get:
- We’ll spend an hour getting to know you, learning about your work history and future career plans. We’ll learn about your strengths, key skills and achievements ensuring we have all the information we need to write your new resume.
- We’ll prepare a professionally written, modern resume tailored for one job. We’ll provide up to three revisions and full email support throughout the process.
- We’ll prepare a professionally written, modern cover letter tailored for one job.
- We’ll email you a final version of your resume and cover letter in PDF and word formats.
- We’ll spend an hour giving you the tools and skills to tailor your resume for future job applications.
Like to find out more?
Terms & Conditions
What you will need to provide
You will need to provide an existing resume and a target job ad to ensure we can successfully tailor your new resume and cover letter.
- A professionally written, modern resume tailored for one job, provided in digital format (PDF and Word).
- Up to 3 revisions of the resume.
- A professionally written cover letter tailored for one job, provided in digital format (PDF and Word).
- A one hour resume coaching session.
Unfortunately, due to the time involved in creating your resume, we don’t offer refunds (except where required by Australian Competition and Consumer Commission law). We do however pride ourselves on our ability to meet our clients needs and will do everything we can to ensure you are happy with the resume you receive.
- Following the initial one-hour consultation we have a 3-day turn-around time for the first draft of your resume.
- Following receipt of updates and feedback and we have a 2-day turn-around for subsequent re-drafts
- Your cover letter will be updated after your resume is finalised.
- Your coaching session will be provided after your resume and cover letter are finalised.
- This service must be finalised within 28 days of initial consultation so please ensure you return updates and feedback in a timely fashion. Thank you!